(Also, for anyone who has it- please, go ahead and tell me how awesome it is! I'll sit here jealously, but I'll be thankful in the long run.)

Date: 2008-08-26 07:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] docnerd.livejournal.com
You can sit over here with me and listen to everyone talk about how awesome it is. And hey, at least you can actually buy and run it when you get the cash! I'm stuck living vicariously through everyone else.

Date: 2008-08-26 07:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] docnerd.livejournal.com
Well, OK, me and the Mac users, until Aspyr bothers to port it for them.

Profile

silvainsims_archive: (Default)
silvainsims_archive

February 2016